Easy to make and delicious! Try some.
- 2 limes, zested, juiced
- 1 cup (143 g) raw almonds
- 1 cup (130 g) raw cashews
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 cup (160 g) soft dates, pits removed
- 1 cup (75 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¾ cup (120 g) dried cranberries, chopped
- Zest the limes and set aside.
- In a food processor, blend the almonds, cashews, and salt into a coarse flour. Empty into a large bowl.
- To the emptied food processor, add the dates, shredded coconut, and the juice from the limes. Blend into a coarse paste.
- Transfer the date paste to the large bowl as well, along with the lime zest. Mix well.
- Fold through the dried cranberries. Scoop up some of the mixture and roll it into little balls.
- Roll in a coating, if desired, and enjoy!
Original Recipe Link